Mobius (CURRENCY:MOBI) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 16th. Mobius has a market cap of $24.79 million and $668,580.00 worth of Mobius was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mobius token can now be bought for $0.0658 or 0.00000824 BTC on popular exchanges including GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OTCBTC and Stellarport. During the last seven days, Mobius has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008094 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003488 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019488 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.65 or 0.00821560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00041356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00152223 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00051986 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $19.89 or 0.00248950 BTC.
Mobius launched on October 18th, 2017. Mobius’ total supply is 887,990,859 tokens and its circulating supply is 376,657,502 tokens. Mobius’ official website is mobius.network. The official message board for Mobius is medium.com/mobius-network. The Reddit community for Mobius is /r/MobiusNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mobius’ official Twitter account is @mobius_network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Mobius Token Trading
Mobius can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Gate.io, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OTCBTC, GOPAX and Stellarport. It is not currently possible to buy Mobius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mobius must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mobius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mobius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mobius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.