BenjiRolls (CURRENCY:BENJI) traded up 12.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last week, BenjiRolls has traded up 34.2% against the US dollar. One BenjiRolls coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. BenjiRolls has a market cap of $86,143.00 and approximately $125.00 worth of BenjiRolls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $136.95 or 0.01691760 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010764 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004654 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020692 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001320 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003101 BTC.
BenjiRolls Coin Profile
BenjiRolls is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 8th, 2016. BenjiRolls’ total supply is 20,276,099 coins. BenjiRolls’ official Twitter account is @BenjiRolls. BenjiRolls’ official website is benjirolls.cf.
Buying and Selling BenjiRolls
BenjiRolls can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy BenjiRolls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BenjiRolls must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BenjiRolls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BenjiRolls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BenjiRolls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.