Blitzcash (CURRENCY:BLITZ) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Blitzcash coin can now be purchased for about $0.79 or 0.00009736 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Blitzcash has traded up 29.8% against the US dollar. Blitzcash has a total market capitalization of $3.27 million and approximately $12,169.00 worth of Blitzcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00063354 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014384 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00148493 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026908 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00035501 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.48 or 0.00499484 BTC.
Blitzcash Coin Profile
Blitzcash (BLITZ) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2014. Blitzcash’s total supply is 4,141,258 coins. The official website for Blitzcash is blitz.cash. Blitzcash’s official Twitter account is @bitalize.
Blitzcash Coin Trading
Blitzcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Blitzcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blitzcash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blitzcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blitzcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blitzcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.