Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Flash coin can now be bought for about $0.0239 or 0.00000295 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Flash has traded 16.9% higher against the dollar. Flash has a market capitalization of $21.52 million and approximately $36,026.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00840825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00042184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00149983 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00051809 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00290123 BTC.
Flash launched on August 5th, 2016. Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. Flash’s official website is flashcoin.io. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.