Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded up 14% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Grid+ has a total market cap of $22.14 million and $1,150.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Grid+ has traded up 27% against the dollar. One Grid+ token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00006971 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008278 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020190 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.76 or 0.00837011 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012321 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041923 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150904 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00051474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.37 or 0.00276343 BTC.
Grid+’s genesis date was October 22nd, 2017. Grid+’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,236,491 tokens. The official website for Grid+ is gridplus.io. Grid+’s official message board is blog.gridplus.io/?gi=a39516b31e86. Grid+’s official Twitter account is @gridplus_energy.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grid+ must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grid+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.