Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for about $1.10 or 0.00013596 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatehub and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $57.35 million and $456,490.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00182867 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00069093 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021018 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00032968 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007930 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 101.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is www.quantumproject.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gatehub and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.