Consensus (CURRENCY:SEN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 23rd. One Consensus token can currently be purchased for about $0.0286 or 0.00000312 BTC on exchanges including Tidex and IDEX. During the last seven days, Consensus has traded up 51.8% against the dollar. Consensus has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $68,025.00 worth of Consensus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.39 or 0.00091522 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.24 or 0.00657074 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007922 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00015884 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00101378 BTC.
Consensus (CRYPTO:SEN) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2015. Consensus’ total supply is 1,650,000,000 tokens. The official website for Consensus is consensus.ai. Consensus’ official Twitter account is @SentaroCoin.
Consensus Token Trading
Consensus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Consensus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Consensus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Consensus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Consensus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Consensus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.