Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 23rd. Datawallet has a total market cap of $21.28 million and $1.18 million worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Datawallet has traded up 70.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Datawallet token can currently be bought for about $0.0545 or 0.00000594 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009943 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004203 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.95 or 0.00860294 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010852 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.95 or 0.00151976 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.77 or 0.00280805 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001017 BTC.
Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ. Datawallet’s official website is datawallet.com.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datawallet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datawallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.