Rawcoin (CURRENCY:XRC) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Rawcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0199 or 0.00000240 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Rawcoin has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar. Rawcoin has a market cap of $14,023.00 and approximately $123.00 worth of Rawcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003952 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022402 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.14 or 0.00736152 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00055352 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00146940 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00087099 BTC.
Rawcoin is a coin. Rawcoin’s total supply is 704,882 coins. The official message board for Rawcoin is forum.rawcoin.co. The official website for Rawcoin is rawcoin.co. Rawcoin’s official Twitter account is @xrc_rawcoin.
Buying and Selling Rawcoin
Rawcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rawcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rawcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rawcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rawcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rawcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.