Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 7th. Aion has a total market cap of $319.51 million and $3.01 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can now be purchased for $2.12 or 0.00027532 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Bancor Network, Koinex and Lykke Exchange. During the last week, Aion has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008857 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003885 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00022046 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $53.62 or 0.00696826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012997 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00054104 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00225887 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.21 or 0.00106653 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001705 BTC.
Aion was first traded on October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 150,827,007 tokens. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official website is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Lykke Exchange, Binance, Bancor Network, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, IDEX, BitForex, Koinex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.