Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 7th. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for about $3.11 or 0.00040606 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcore has a total market capitalization of $48.42 million and approximately $334,204.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,669.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $603.76 or 0.07872750 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,136.94 or 0.14825300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $120.50 or 0.01571330 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $164.70 or 0.02147680 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00198884 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $239.95 or 0.03128900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.91 or 0.00585664 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008324 BTC.
Bitcore (CRYPTO:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,004,366 coins and its circulating supply is 15,550,139 coins. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, QBTC, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.