Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 7th. One Linx coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0464 or 0.00000606 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Linx has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. Linx has a market cap of $1.18 million and $4,541.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.06 or 0.01568590 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008345 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008657 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010106 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013921 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00024833 BTC.
Linx is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 26,426,908 coins and its circulating supply is 25,426,908 coins. The official message board for Linx is mylinx.io/news. The official website for Linx is mylinx.io. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.