Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 7th. Over the last week, Substratum has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00005224 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, Tidex and Radar Relay. Substratum has a market cap of $153.57 million and approximately $4.22 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00022038 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.47 or 0.00696669 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013038 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00053645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00222072 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00106693 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001705 BTC.
Substratum was first traded on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Substratum is substratum.net. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, OKEx, COSS, Radar Relay, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.