ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last week, ATBCoin has traded down 16.2% against the dollar. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $4.61 million and $837,761.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATBCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001648 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Iquant, BTC-Alpha and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,696.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $898.12 or 0.13459000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00026782 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00185054 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $140.64 or 0.02105260 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00022638 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009748 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 54.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002520 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005321 BTC.
ATBCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 13th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 53,854,124 coins and its circulating supply is 41,877,324 coins. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, Iquant, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.