Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $16.07 million and $45,474.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded up 3.4% against the dollar. One Bismuth coin can currently be purchased for $1.52 or 0.00022863 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Octaex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Bolenum (BLN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 11,105,027 coins and its circulating supply is 10,563,339 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. The official message board for Bismuth is bismuth.cz/forum.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Octaex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.