BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One BLUE token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008542 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.10 or 0.00617783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.93 or 0.00224439 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00046016 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00096136 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE’s genesis date was October 18th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.