Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. One Clams coin can now be bought for $2.50 or 0.00037608 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and YoBit. During the last week, Clams has traded 19.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Clams has a market capitalization of $7.70 million and approximately $45,416.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00167600 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.93 or 0.00104310 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00054410 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.89 or 0.00254431 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00077627 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002320 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00070247 BTC.
CLAM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,746,339 coins and its circulating supply is 3,084,524 coins. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Clams
Clams can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Clams should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clams and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.