KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 14th. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $23.23 million and $449,946.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0476 or 0.00000714 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, YoBit, IDEX and Bancor Network. Over the last week, KickCoin has traded down 23.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008428 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00019349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.94 or 0.00614580 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015102 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.95 or 0.00224392 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00045968 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00095440 BTC.
KickCoin’s genesis date was September 25th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 524,945,058 tokens and its circulating supply is 488,560,103 tokens. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, YoBit, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Mercatox, Kucoin, Exmo, Bibox and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.