MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0819 or 0.00001231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $10.93 million and approximately $23,806.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00041243 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004699 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013402 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001433 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000110 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
MonetaryUnit (MUE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 133,419,013 coins. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.