TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. During the last week, TrumpCoin has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0508 or 0.00000765 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. TrumpCoin has a total market cap of $335,561.00 and $118.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00168605 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00143456 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00047561 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $746.13 or 0.11016000 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005221 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00016236 BTC.
TRUMP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,600,101 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrumpCoin is www.trumpcoin.com.
TrumpCoin Coin Trading
TrumpCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrumpCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.