Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One Zayedcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000060 BTC on major exchanges. Zayedcoin has a market cap of $24,966.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded up 50.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000409 BTC.
Zayedcoin (ZYD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zayedcoin’s official website is www.zayedcoin.net.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zayedcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.