Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded up 19.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 24th. Beatcoin has a market cap of $82,481.00 and $15.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Beatcoin has traded up 157.7% against the US dollar. One Beatcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0541 or 0.00000871 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $242.61 or 0.03906140 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00023684 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006875 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004697 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004006 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002739 BTC.
Beatcoin Coin Profile
Beatcoin (CRYPTO:XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin. Beatcoin’s official website is beatcoin.info.
Beatcoin Coin Trading
Beatcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beatcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.