Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded 563.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. During the last seven days, Bowhead has traded 108.6% higher against the dollar. Bowhead has a total market cap of $1.41 million and $175.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bowhead token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002176 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $454.77 or 0.05622378 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00210665 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002580 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
Bowhead (AHT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 8th, 2017. Bowhead’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,000,000 tokens. Bowhead’s official Twitter account is @Ahooleeman and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bowhead’s official website is bowheadhealth.com.
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bowhead using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.