Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. Rock has a total market cap of $32.67 million and approximately $125,052.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rock token can now be bought for $0.0780 or 0.00000957 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Quoine, IDEX and Qryptos. During the last week, Rock has traded up 1.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003581 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012029 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012290 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.29 or 0.00396983 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00030875 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00162622 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014047 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000880 BTC.
Rock Token Profile
Rock launched on January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 419,091,755 tokens. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rock is gbx.gi. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rock Token Trading
Rock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, IDEX and Quoine. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.