SpeedCash (CURRENCY:SCS) traded 32.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. In the last week, SpeedCash has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar. One SpeedCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0818 or 0.00001011 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. SpeedCash has a total market cap of $46,557.00 and approximately $110.00 worth of SpeedCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- Sterlingcoin (SLG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SpeedCash Coin Profile
SpeedCash (SCS) is a coin. SpeedCash’s total supply is 582,268 coins and its circulating supply is 569,468 coins. SpeedCash’s official Twitter account is @SpeedCashMedia. SpeedCash’s official website is www.scash.ml. The Reddit community for SpeedCash is /r/SpeedCash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SpeedCash Coin Trading
SpeedCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpeedCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpeedCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SpeedCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpeedCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpeedCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.