vTorrent (CURRENCY:VTR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. vTorrent has a total market cap of $1.18 million and $0.00 worth of vTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, vTorrent has traded 78% higher against the US dollar. One vTorrent coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00060101 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24,172.26 or 3.01476551 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008934 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.73 or 0.00096389 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001681 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
vTorrent is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2014. vTorrent’s total supply is 11,604,722 coins. The Reddit community for vTorrent is /r/vTorrentCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. vTorrent’s official Twitter account is @vTorrentCrypto. The official website for vTorrent is vtorrent.info.
Buying and Selling vTorrent
vTorrent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as vTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade vTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase vTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for vTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.