Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. During the last seven days, Datum has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar. One Datum token can currently be bought for about $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Kucoin, Huobi and OKEx. Datum has a market capitalization of $9.39 million and $752,909.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00294947 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.77 or 0.00184477 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013712 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Datum’s genesis date was July 27th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 905,410,542 tokens. Datum’s official website is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, COSS and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.