Mainframe (CURRENCY:MFT) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Mainframe token can now be bought for $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Hotbit, Binance and Coinbe. Mainframe has a market capitalization of $14.81 million and approximately $793,183.00 worth of Mainframe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Mainframe has traded down 44.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00291274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00184886 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013680 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Mainframe Token Profile
Mainframe’s launch date was July 4th, 2018. Mainframe’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,542,862,213 tokens. The official website for Mainframe is mainframe.com. Mainframe’s official message board is blog.mainframe.com. Mainframe’s official Twitter account is @Mainframe_HQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mainframe
Mainframe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bilaxy, Upbit, Hotbit, Binance, Bittrex, Coinbe and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mainframe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mainframe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mainframe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mainframe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mainframe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.