Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Monero Original has traded down 40.2% against the US dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $1.28 or 0.00020218 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and $5,357.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $94.48 or 0.01487218 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012104 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,313,688 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.