CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. CryptoCarbon has a market capitalization of $2.42 million and approximately $4.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be purchased for $0.0981 or 0.00001552 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BiteBTC and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, CryptoCarbon has traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015762 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00293291 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00185705 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013699 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. CryptoCarbon’s official website is cryptocarbon.co.uk. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon.
Buying and Selling CryptoCarbon
CryptoCarbon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, BiteBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.