NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $2.94 million and approximately $2,147.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.73 or 0.00011462 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade By Trade, Poloniex and Bittrex. Over the last week, NeosCoin has traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,353.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $431.48 or 0.06807149 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011075 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.48 or 0.00875271 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00019028 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009464 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015527 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00022023 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.84 or 0.01338491 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015253 BTC.
NeosCoin (CRYPTO:NEOS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 24th, 2014. NeosCoin’s total supply is 4,041,241 coins. The Reddit community for NeosCoin is /r/NeosCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NeosCoin’s official Twitter account is @NeosCoin. NeosCoin’s official website is www.neos.sh.
NeosCoin Coin Trading
NeosCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.