Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Omni coin can now be bought for about $8.83 or 0.00139273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, C-CEX, Cryptohub and Bittrex. Omni has a total market cap of $4.96 million and $5,676.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Omni has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.77 or 0.00816667 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002545 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012412 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002083 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016201 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001430 BTC.
Omni is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,758 coins and its circulating supply is 561,442 coins. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptohub, C-CEX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.