Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded 16.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $3.84 million and approximately $65,858.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. In the last seven days, Sentinel has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Sentinel (CRYPTO:SENT) is a token. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,999,999 tokens. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.