Aerium (CURRENCY:AERM) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. Aerium has a total market capitalization of $371,632.00 and $0.00 worth of Aerium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aerium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Aerium has traded up 20.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.57 or 0.02908995 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.41 or 0.00580156 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028682 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014944 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021753 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00033711 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.47 or 0.00891312 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00018686 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013697 BTC.
Aerium Coin Profile
AERM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 11th, 2017. Aerium’s total supply is 164,348,058 coins and its circulating supply is 112,204,684 coins. The official website for Aerium is www.aeriumx.net. Aerium’s official Twitter account is @AeriumCoin.
Aerium Coin Trading
Aerium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aerium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aerium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aerium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.