BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. During the last week, BitBay has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. One BitBay coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0188 or 0.00000290 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. BitBay has a market cap of $19.00 million and $14,890.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00051940 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005769 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020689 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.