Compound Coin (CURRENCY:COMP) traded up 3.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 14th. Compound Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $10,236.00 worth of Compound Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Compound Coin has traded 31.7% higher against the US dollar. One Compound Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.57 or 0.02908995 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009035 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003962 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004000 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002035 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002062 BTC.
Compound Coin Profile
Compound Coin (CRYPTO:COMP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 30th, 2017. Compound Coin’s total supply is 12,987,945,414 coins. The official website for Compound Coin is compound-coin.cc. Compound Coin’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Compound Coin
Compound Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Compound Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.