Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 14th. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for about $0.0113 or 0.00000174 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded down 27.2% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $158,998.00 and approximately $193.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004285 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00276477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00151529 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008315 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $376.06 or 0.05802906 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Profile
Ethereum Cash’s launch date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.