Master Swiscoin (CURRENCY:MSCN) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 26th. Over the last week, Master Swiscoin has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. Master Swiscoin has a market capitalization of $60,408.00 and approximately $532.00 worth of Master Swiscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Master Swiscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003789 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015433 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00276990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00150636 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009935 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $444.12 or 0.06857094 BTC.
Master Swiscoin Coin Profile
Master Swiscoin’s total supply is 1,007,644,415 coins and its circulating supply is 45,143,320 coins. The official website for Master Swiscoin is www.swisopensource.com.
Master Swiscoin Coin Trading
Master Swiscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Swiscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Master Swiscoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Master Swiscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Master Swiscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Swiscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.