Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. Ravencoin has a market cap of $26.40 million and approximately $465,925.00 worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ravencoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0139 or 0.00000216 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Graviex, TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded 8.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003804 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00276932 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009956 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ravencoin (CRYPTO:RVN) is a coin. Its launch date was January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 1,893,430,000 coins. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin’s official message board is medium.com/@ravencoin. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ravencoin’s official website is ravencoin.org.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin
Ravencoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, TradeOgre, Nanex, Bittrex, Upbit, QBTC, Graviex, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ravencoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.