AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 27th. AdHive has a market capitalization of $1.95 million and $70,863.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AdHive has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One AdHive token can currently be bought for $0.0174 or 0.00000267 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
AdHive (ADH) is a token. Its genesis date was April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,921,314 tokens. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdHive’s official message board is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.