ARbit (CURRENCY:ARB) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. ARbit has a market cap of $12,416.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of ARbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ARbit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, ARbit has traded down 8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 40.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 45% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000068 BTC.
ARbit is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2015. ARbit’s total supply is 9,518,375 coins. ARbit’s official Twitter account is @get_ARbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ARbit
ARbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ARbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ARbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ARbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.