Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded 12.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. Aricoin has a total market cap of $136,308.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Aricoin has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00027500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Aricoin Coin Profile
ARI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official website is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Buying and Selling Aricoin
Aricoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aricoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.