ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 27th. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. ArtByte has a market cap of $2.15 million and $5,308.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 2.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.24 or 0.00970306 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00028996 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010692 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001056 BTC.
ArtByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.