BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 27th. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0836 or 0.00001282 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinExchange. BlackCoin has a market cap of $6.21 million and approximately $212,583.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00057466 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005280 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005455 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00016712 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
BLK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 74,265,859 coins. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official website is blackcoin.org.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Trade By Trade and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.