BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded up 6.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. BlueCoin has a market cap of $1.68 million and approximately $825.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BlueCoin has traded 55.4% higher against the US dollar. One BlueCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $196.28 or 0.02937459 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009584 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004155 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004129 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
BlueCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io.
Buying and Selling BlueCoin
BlueCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlueCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlueCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.