ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. In the last week, ChainCoin has traded up 7.6% against the dollar. One ChainCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0502 or 0.00000749 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. ChainCoin has a total market capitalization of $782,684.00 and approximately $815.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $194.60 or 0.02905489 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009641 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002123 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004155 BTC.
CHC is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 17,447,289 coins and its circulating supply is 15,602,306 coins. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin. The official website for ChainCoin is www.chaincoin.org.
ChainCoin Coin Trading
ChainCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.