ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 26th. One ChessCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. ChessCoin has a total market capitalization of $125,891.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00051903 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22,362.01 or 3.44406571 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007036 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00114516 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000875 BTC.
CHESS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. The official website for ChessCoin is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ChessCoin Coin Trading
ChessCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChessCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChessCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.