DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 27th. DecentBet has a total market cap of $10.45 million and approximately $497,430.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0800 or 0.00001231 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Bancor Network, HitBTC and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003991 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015405 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.50 or 0.00284572 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00151106 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010322 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $451.93 or 0.06952149 BTC.
DecentBet was first traded on September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,242,098 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,589,174 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, LATOKEN and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.