Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded 15% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 26th. In the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded down 7.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $32,706.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 51.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00029000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in.
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.