Joulecoin (CURRENCY:XJO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 27th. During the last seven days, Joulecoin has traded 30.3% lower against the dollar. Joulecoin has a market cap of $131,087.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Joulecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Joulecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00014424 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00072039 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00086169 BTC.
Joulecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2013. Joulecoin’s total supply is 36,787,187 coins. Joulecoin’s official Twitter account is @JouleCoin. The official website for Joulecoin is www.jouleco.in.
Buying and Selling Joulecoin
Joulecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joulecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joulecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joulecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joulecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joulecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.